Sunday 17 May 2015

Spring/ Summer Essentials Haul

Hey Everyone!

Over the past month I have been slowly collecting some spring items to spice up my wardrobe, so I thought it would be a great idea to share on here what I found to help inspire you on some spring fashion ideas.

The first thing I picked up is this cropped swing top from Forever21. It is a lovely silk material with a black lining underneath so it isn't see-through. I absolutely love this top, especially the super cute back. It cost me £12.00




The next thing I got was this simple grey tank top from Hollister. It has a very high neck with an open back, made from light cotton. This is such a summer essential and has become a staple in my wardrobe. It cost me £12.00




I also picked up another staple from Hollister, this black cropped boxy t-shirt (sorry there seemed to be only this blue colour left on their website). I absolutely love the way this shirt hangs, and the material is so soft. It cost me £14




The last thing I bought from Hollister was this lovely patterned tank top. I love the strappy back of this shirt, and how floaty it is. This one was a bit more pricy costing me £20, but for such a gorgeous top I decided it was worth it.




I hope this was helpful for some of you to find some spring inspiration, I'd love to know where to shop next for some more spring/summer fashion!



No comments:

Post a Comment