Monday 4 May 2015

Nepal

Hey Everyone!

Recently, between Friday March 27 and Friday April 10 I spent 2 weeks in the beautiful country of Nepal. I spent time in Kathmandu, hiking in the mountains, and working to help build some classrooms at a local school. This was one of the best experiences of my life and I met so many wonderful people there. It greatly saddens me to hear of the earthquake that happened there on the 25th of April, two weeks after I arrived home and on the very sad 100 year anniversary of the ANZACs who died bravely in WW1 in Gallipoli. I have some photos of my trip to share in honour of the loss, including the temples which have been destroyed forever. Here are some places to donate to help the millions of refugees in Kathmandu, remember every penny counts so even donating £1 can help save a life:

































Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment