Monday 9 March 2015

Austria

Hey Everyone!

I recently spent a week skiing in Austria, I stayed in a very small country town in the Tyrol area near Innsbruck called Seefeld. I do cross country, or nordic skiing instead of downhill as I find it more relaxing and enjoyable, and despite the mountains it was a great place for both advanced and beginner skiers. If anyone is thinking about trying skiing Austria is definitely the place to go, it was warm (5 degrees almost every day!), had great snow, was absolutely stunning, and the people were lovely. I went mid February, and there was still tons of snow. Definitely a good place to keep in mind when considering a skiing holiday, cross country or downhill.

Here are a few shots I took of the scenery while I was there, enjoy!








I also was lucky enough to have a day exploring the beautiful city of Innsbruck, here are a few photos I took whilst exploring the winding, medieval lanes.





No comments:

Post a Comment